PRAISE THE LORD !! DANIEL IS GOINGII

Yesterday, I posted about him not being able to go to school yet. Well, we had two miracles happen. When Daniel told me, I immediately got online, wrote to Thuy, the student recruiter, who has been helping me with processing him through several channels. I made several attempts to get in touch with the school but none of the departments were answering. I knew they were busy. I did, however, get in touch with the welding instructor by the name of Al. He and I talked about the processing and the lack of communication in the different departments. He said that Daniel was not the only one who has been through this craziness.

Soon after lunch, Daniel called and said that Al, the teacher, had called him at home and said to come down Thursday for orientation. Wow..an answer to prayer already. He drove to the office and picked up the gas card and as we left the parking lot in back of the business, he saw that his tire was flat. He didn't think he had a spare. I then called my loyal tire man, "Mr Shaffer" who was closing in 15 minutes. I told him of my emergency. He said if I could get there he could help.

Daniel and I drove over and explained that we needed help. One of his guys came over put the spare on and we went back to put four new tires on. The miracle here was the timing. If I'd left any later we wouldn't have gotten the help unless I called the tow truck which eliminated more expenses. He finally was able to leave and arrived in Phoenix about 11:45 PM.

Wow..God is good. He is the one really who provided this opportunity and the funding for Daniel. He could have been turned down and he still could have been on the waiting list. Praise the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN