Poem - Be My Valentine


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com


Be My Valentine

The smell of roses and chocolates abound.
Friends become lovers you see all around.
They’re holding hands and walking about
It shows in their faces, sometimes a shout.

So with all the pretty colors, red and pink
bring us all to remember and all to think.
We one day fell in love and made plans,
excited, we went together hand in hand.

Valentine cards come with wishes sweet.
We dance a little jig, swirling on our feet.
Our hearts are encouraged, thoughts rise
as we thank our dear Father up in the skies.

Be my Valentine is what I wanted to say
to the one who would give his heart I pray.
Forever is a long time that is so very clear
but there is one out there, I can call dear.

Copyright, 2009, Kathryn Tyler Little

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN