After Therapy

After going to the Physical Therapist today, he said that he could do something right now and proceeded to manipulate my muscles at the base of my neck and put the first rib back in place. He also showed me how to fix it when I'm at home using a belt. He said I didn't need to come back but he could always slip me in if I needed.

I still want to find a good chiropractor who can work on normalizing my neck vertebrae. I know just one visit to the physical therapist won't fix the problem. It has taken years to make it straight and I should get some adjustments. I'll still have more problems later on.

I told the therapist that I am a big stickler about having a good posture, not to allow my shoulders to droop and keep my back straight and sit with my feet on the floor. I know that all that repetitive work was the culprit that made my poor little rib to give up and put all the pressure on the ligaments and muscles.

I am glad it isn't a major issue but will take time to get me back to what I consider normal. My spine does have a lot of curvature but if there is anything that a chiropractor can do I'll go visit him next. As I've gotten older, there are several areas of my body that need work, including a toe that was injured years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN