"DIVA Woman", Song Parody

The following is a song parody taken from "Pretty Woman". Wow, how technology has changed. One of the DIVA ladies, Rosie Horner, asked someone to come up with a song. I went through a bunch of songs to put lyrics to and thought "Pretty Woman" would be perfect. I changed the lyrics to read "DIVA Woman" and the following song is the result. Now take in consideration that the background music was recorded on a piano at church on a cd. Then I made a telephone call and sang over the cd on the phone..Amazing to be able to do that. I guess that is how all of the great radio blogs are done too by Beverly Mahone that I mentioned in my previous blog.

MP3 File
Hope you enjoy this. I wished I hadn't cleared my throat at the beginning but you can get the idea. I'll have to try this again sometime. It was a little challenging and fun to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN