The Round Brush from Hell

Saturday, I was trying to spruce up my hairstyle. I had visited the beauty parlor, had some hair cut and then colored. Well, at home my husband had a rounded brush/comb and I tried a small portion of my hair, wetting it first and then blow drying it. But...I couldn't get my hair out of the brush.Panic set in. I tried spraying with water, putting conditioners on it. No luck. I got so frustrated that I started crying. Then I called my pastor's wife Pee Wee. She said they would be praying and would send someone over.

I stood at the door with my hand holding the brush and tears running down my cheeks. I was flushed and angry that I tried to fix my hair.

My friend showed up and had a can of spray used to detangle. It had an oily base. I sat on the chair while she tried loosening my hair with a pick. After about twenty minutes or so she managed to get me free from the brush from hell.

I was so glad she came and never appreciated her like that day. I never experienced anything quite like this. My husband, thank God, was at work when this happened. I know he wouldn't have been able to get me free. He just doesn't have right equipment for such a task.
Thank God, I didn't need my hair cut and only lost a handful of hair. She was quite capable of handling this since she had the same thing happen to her girls before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD