THANGSGIVING - 2008


Playing "Catch Phrase" and having a ball.

Matt and Lesli ...bundling up for the cold


Looking good in his homemade apron..... Lesli, Irene and myself whipping up some goodies

For Thanksgiving I had my son Matt, his wife Lesli, grandson, Solomon and son Daniel and his friend James come up from Phoenix. James is very nice and I'm glad he's a friend of Daniel. He is level headed and also said he'd try to find some work. He was appreciative of everything, good manners and said he’d try to help Daniel find some work since he was laid off from his last job. James is in construction and Daniel had worked with his dad and other brother Jason before. I sent him back to Phoenix with $50 and filled his tank.

Steven called me yesterday and told me to tell Daniel to take his time coming back. The transformer behind his house blew up and there was a leak in the gas lines and also the water lines broke in front of his house. The entire street was evacuated. It seemed strange that they all went at the same time. Anyway, he and his wife Eileen had to evacuate their house until they got it under control. They took their two big dogs to her mom and dad’s and waited it out. He said he was able to return an hour later but told Daniel to stay with his friend James.

My daughter-in-law Lesli decided to help me decorate my bathroom so she spent time putting up lighthouse pictures and redoing the shells I had collected over the years, putting them in different containers and putting up a small shelf. It looks really nice now. She also helped me put up my fake tree and other garlands around the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN