I've Been Published ! ! Wow.

Recently, I was published on Associated Content.

Could you do me a favor and check out a couple of my articles that I wrote on Associated Content. You too may want to submit a poem, an article, a how to article, a video or an audio. Anyway, the more that my friends check out articles I've written, the more I get paid. So would you do me a favor and check one or both out?
Thanks,
Kathryn

Article on Christmas Eve Dinner
www.associatedcontent.com/article/1247228/christmas_eve_dinner_an_easy_meal.html

Article on How to Make Paper Mache' Angel
www.associatedcontent.com/article/1234032/how_to_make_a_paper_mache_angel.html

Poem: All I Want For Christmas
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1230987/all_i_want_for_christmas_a_christmas.html?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN