My Christmas Card 2007 for my friends

The following was what I put together to share with my friends and family on my space and blogger and my email family. It consists of happenings in 2007 but of course there was a lot that couldn't be included for the sake of time. This year I hope to get my Christmas cards out and make a few batches of Christmas cookies to share with my friends here in Gallup, NM. It has snowed here three times so far with about 16" of snow accumulated. I am still working with the internet company and they are planning a pleasant Christmas party on the 21st. They are putting us up at a nice hotel and then we will have dinner at Garduno's, a fine Mexican Restaurant. My son Daniel won't be able to come because he has to work.

Daniel will also have to spend Christmas here and there's a good chance he might not be able to go to Phoenix for the Christmas day with the family. I had made plans to go and spend my Christmas with my kids. For some reason Daniel doesn't like Christmas. It could be because of not having dad here anymore, handing out presents on Christmas day. He doesn't have the same feelings I do about this special time of year. I continue to hold him up before the Lord that the Spirit of God will give him faith to believe. Although Jesus wasn't born on Christmas day, He was born, came by a virgin birth, lived, died and rose from the dead. I believe that.

I pray that anyone who reads this will ask Jesus into their heart, to be their Lord and Savior. He is the reason we even have a Christmas. It's not about the presents but it is about Jesus. May we all be aware of that special time when God came down from heaven so that man could be saved and reconciled back to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN