After moving what?

I moved out of the house in Vanderwagen, NM I’d been in for over six years and that was in June. I was expected to be out by July 1st. The family that was going to move in changed their minds and now he wondered if I wanted to move back? I said of course not. At my age I shouldn’t be moving any more. He said things just changed for him. That sure did sting. Knowing I could have stayed in the house I loved and even painted and made look really nice and then they changed their minds. So I’ve already moved into the newer house. Even though the water isn’t that good and I can’t grow as much grass there, it’s still a better constructed house. Actually it is a mobile home but on a foundation. I am too tired still and don’t want to leave for a long time yet. I will try to put in a garden next year if I can that is. The landlord seems pretty concerned that we don’t use too much of the water. Guess I’ll be doing some xeriscape kind of landscaping. I want to put in a patio out there and a few trees if it’s ok. I miss the trees and the grass that was at the other place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN