Summertime with Wyatt

Well, Wyatt is now a year and 4 months and I can't be down in Phoenix to watch him grow. The funny thing about him was his hair. His hair was growing like it had steroids and instead of all over his head it grew just on top. I thought he looked cool though. His dad recently had his hair cut and he said the razor tickled.





Wyatt has such a sweet temperament and his parents have been so good raising him with their gentle touch and loving ways. He's also very photogenic. I told my son that he should enter him in some baby photo contest.

Wyatt loves to eat and when he had his birthday he got to taste sweet cake, I think, for the first time. Anyway, he has such a great personality. Just looking at all the pictures I receive from my son and his mother-in-law I can tell he has a good nature.

I should be visiting him this coming August and hope to spend some time there. It's really difficult being so far away from him and his family. All my sons are in Phoenix.

With my husband being sick right now, it hasn't been easy here either. He wishes he was back in Texas and keeps saying that he'd be packing up and leaving. He just doesn't like it here in Gallup.
My son Daniel and Wyatt taking a walk

        Taking a drink at a nearby park.

During the week, his other grandma watches him a few times and then goes to Day Care the rest ot the time. His dad will have him one time a week since he has to paint in his studio and teach at a community college. During the summer though, I don't think he teaches.

                                    







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN