I Met My Soul Mate

This last week, I met Terry King. I believe he is my soul mate if there is such a thing. We have a certain admiration for each other. We compliment each other and everything we have said to each other has only been filled with peace.

I have some news. My friend Terry was here since last Wednesday and will be leaving today. He hasn't left the house yet. Anyway, after spending so much time writing, emailing, messaging and phoning each other, we finally met. Wednesday he met me at church after getting lost a bit. Afterward, he made it to my house where he stayed in Daniel's room.

I took two days off so I could spend it with him. He would wake up early, make coffee and breakfast for me. He loves a big breakfast, bacon, eggs, or burritos with cheese sauce. He's from Texas so there was plenty of chili to be had. As we spent a lot of time discussing our future, he came out one day and asked me to marry him. We both are on the same level spiritually. He loves the Lord and only wants to do His will. He and I have grown so much closer and we are in love.

Saturday night, he made Seafood Portofino. Yes he can cook. He's great in the kitchen and cleans up after himself. I put some Italian opera music on and Andrea Bocelli and Leontyne Price while we ate shrimp, scallops and mussels with a garlic, Romano cream sauce over angel hair pasta. That was wonderful. I couldn't get enough.

He is so considerate of my feelings and said I had turned his world upside down. He was living in a trailer south of San Antonio, had been divorced for 6 years, thought he would never find anyone to spend his later years with. Since he met me, he knows that God wants more for him and after coming to church Wednesday and Sunday, he knows that he should move here since I have so much going on and wouldn't want to disrupt what God had already been doing in my life here.

We haven't set a date yet but he wants to get about six months of income ahead before he moves here. When I find out what that date will be I'll let you know and also we would be married at my church, Joshua Generation and have the ladies there decorate for me. I haven't even told my sons yet. My son Matt called one night to check up on me and Steven called last night. They are really concerned for my welfare. Terry thinks that is so admirable of them and knows they are very talented and love their mom.

Terry has never felt like this before either. He said that he was so amazed at how we like the same things, like fishing, camping the outdoors. He said in his previous relationships he had left God out until over a year and 1/2 ago when he turned back to Him and wanted only a woman that loved God as I do. He wasn't really looking for a woman when he was matchdoctor.com and didn't think he would find one. But I kept writing him and we just flowed together with our words. He watched me at church playing keyboard and said to himself, "she is my girl"..He is so tender and affectionate and passionate about life. He is so good for me.

I wanted to let you know all that had transpired over his visit. He should be dropping by the office before he leaves Gallup. My heart is so full right now and I am so thankful to God for him and the kind of man that he is, a man of integrity. We have only spoken the truth to each other and both want God’s will in this relationship. He said that before with other relationships it had started out physical but with us he fell in love with the woman I am, my spirit, my attitude, my personality, my love for the Lord.

Then when he met me in person, all the things he had envisioned about me came into being. We are both sad that he has to go back to San Antonio but I told him the love I have for him will always be there. We’ll keep writing and phoning each other. I said it would be like someone stationed in another part of the world and we would just keep communicating. One day, hopefully soon, we will be together and be married and do the work the Lord sets before us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN