New Remix - Pictures and Music

I haven't posted anything in a long time because I've been on my space mostly. I recently joined a group called Baby Boomer Divas and will be going to their retreat in April. It should be fun. The following is a compilation of pictures that I put together on Photobucket. I may have to get their membership soon because I've been using a lot of their neat tricks to make a movie. Slide.com is another place you can put pictures and music together and I think the next big project will be made there. I want to make a Christmas one and include pictures of the family and friends.



This was a little project I did just for fun. I am working on another one, a little longer and with more explanations. I will post that one soon. I hope you can all enjoy the little show.

You must think that I don't really do a whole lot during the day. At work I make several phone calls to obtain information but after that there isn't that much that ties up my time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN