My sons

My son Michael, lives in Phoenix, Arizona, is a composer and painter. He currently resides in a place called "The Firehouse". His music is awesome. You can check his site at www.myspace.com/michaeldavidlittle and then there's my son Matt Yazzie. He's my second born and also lives in Phoenix, Arizona

He's in a band called Sonorous and is also on my space. Check him out. When you do look for the band title of "Sonorous" can be found at www.sonorous-live.com He plays blues, jazz, funk, alternative styles of music. He also is a wonderful pencil drawer. The sketches he did years ago were the best I ever saw.


My son Steven is recently working on an exhibition at the Heard Museum to open this month. You can see his work at www.stevenyazzie.com. He's a muralist and painter and this last summer spent it in Maine at the Skowhagen school of Sculpture and Painting. He came back ready to paint some new work.

The picture above is one of my son Daniel that Steven painted for him. It is a great likeness of him standing in our yard holding his precious Patches. We currently have two cats, Bongo and Patches and two dogs, Shush and Coweh (Ko-way) or coffee in Navajo. I am very proud of all my boys and the fact that they are growing, maturing and talented and would make any mother proud. They are good to me and I love them very much. If I had a picture of my grandson I would put that in too. My prayer for this year is that they would all come back to the Lord and serve Him.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN