Christmas, Christmas



It's beginning to look like Christmas..Already been to a Ladies Fast where we study Scriptures and write a letter to God with what we want to see before next year..mostly relationships and salvation for my loved ones. Hoping to go to Phoenix for Christmas. There won't be snow on the ground but the weather should be great. Palm trees, swimming pools, farming, warm weather and tons of malls will be what I will look forward to there. At home in Vanderwagen it's been 5 degrees waking up in the morning. We've had no hot water for three weeks and hoping to get the part before too long. There are two cats and two dogs that can all rest in the same room around the wood stove.

There is a sense of change in the air..for me? for my family? I don't know yet but I'm anticipating something good. "Christmas, Christmas, hear the angels sing" from one of my own songs is looking forward to the time when Jesus will return. "Oh, the joy of seeing our Lord with the angels in one accord". There is so much just junk at the stores. It's hard to buy presents this year because my pockets are empty but my heart is big. I'm hoping the funds will arrive in time to put some smiles on my kid's faces. My kids range from 28 to 36 and still they're kids. I know it's not the presents but it is in my heart to give something that my kids need and now I have two new daughters-in-law. They are a blessing. Well, if I don't post anything in a while...MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR To you all and GOD BLESS US ALL. Pray for our troops that they'll come home soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN