IT'S BEEN A WHILE



It's been a month since I last entered a blog. Been very busy getting my son to Phoenix and Flagstaff to take care of business but my son Steven had a visit in Maine. He is still there at the Skowhagen School of Painting. Check out his blog at www.flyingsaguaro.blogspot.com . He's been so busy that he can't put blogs in either. Anyway, after all this running around my son Daniel has finally caught three squirrels living under our mobile home. A lady at work loaned me the trap and with peanut butter spread on a styrofoam plate with sprinkles of rice cakes they all went for it. We took them about five or six miles away to let them out. We still have one more, I think, to catch. They are just trouble. We lost two phone lines from two bedrooms and now we have one. I hope we get the other one. I found a great place for your photos too at www.photographycorner.com where you can submit any photo in contests they offer. It has been an interesting summer. I have so many photos I'd like to submit around 40 or more files. We have had more rain than we can think of in seven years of drought. It has rained almost everyday now and temperatures have been in the 80's. I found out that I can get high speed internet where I live but it will cost around $200 for the equipment and $50 a month. I work for an internet provider and get my internet for free but it's just dial-up. Anyway, that's it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE 1982 DENVER BLIZZARD

NOT SO KEEN HALLOWEEN